Installing a heated floor system is the energy-efficient choice!
Radiant heated floors are a must for your kitchen, entrance, bath and basement projects. They are used under a wide variety of floor coverings such as ceramic and natural stone, and can be installed on concrete or plywood.
Ceragres offers a very competitive price on heated flooring, which also has the advantage of being healthy as it does not contribute to the movement of air and thus does not stir up dust. Moreover its installation can free up a space smaller rooms by enabling you to eliminate cumbersome electric baseboards. This product is available at Ceragres Outlet.
- Prepare the subfl oor and install tremplates and wires (3’’ or 4’’) according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Follow the instructions to determine the location of the probe to have the electrical connections made by your electrician.
- Cover your fl oor heating system with recommended Mapei products
- Install your Ceragres floor covering.
- Remote switch control
- 12 / 24 hrs, °C / °F
- ON / OFF selector, keyboard locking
- Energy usage meter
- Overheating protection, temperature adjustment
- Blue backlit
- Time mode and probe mode
- Floor temperature via probe or ambient air
- Programming : 5+1+1 days, 4 time periods/day
- Possibility to choose mode P1, P2, P3, P4
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI)