Service : Toronto Sales Support
Status : Temporary, Maternity leave replacement.
Place of Employment : 170 Tycos Drive, Toronto
Manager : Customer Service Supervisor
The position holder is responsible for supporting the Sales Representatives in the execution of day-to-day operation activities while servicing internal and external clients in order to ensure their satisfaction. Candidate is someone who is a multi-tasker by nature, someone who is pro-active and enjoys servicing clients,
- Liaise with all sales departments and warehouse regarding incoming orders and samples;
- Update required/delivery dates, print orders that are “back orders” and advise department heads;
- Process orders in the internal management system and resolve any order related issues;
- Using the internal management system, obtain and extract required order information and review or adjust order related reports;
- Initiate required actions to customer order changes or adjustments;
- Review orders that have been processed to ensure information accuracy (size, finish, quantity, price, etc.);
- Respond to internal and or external clients inquiries regarding quotes, pricing, availability, etc.;
- Ensure that deposit payments have been received for special order items;
- Update customer files;
- Act as a back-up in the absence of the warehouse material handler.
- High school diploma;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in functions related to inventory control and customer service;
- Problem resolution skills with customers;
- Ability to work under pressure; Has a sense of urgency
- Rigour in terms of follow ups; Superior Time Management
- Dynamism, communication skills and strong interpersonal skills in order to build internal and external relations;
- “Take Charge” attitude
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel);
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems.