Status: Permanent, Full time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Place of Employment: 1099 Marginal Road, Suite 149, Halifax, NS B3E 4P7
A career at the Ceragres Tile Group…
…means joining a team of 200 employees united by their enthusiasm within a leading distributor of ceramic tiles in Ontario, Quebec and the Atlantic Region with a history of success of 25 years. For its Administrative and Sales Assistant, Ceragres offers :
- A competitive base salary;
- Group Insurance and other benefits;
- The opportunity to meet people with a passion for interior design.
As a Administrative and Sales Assistant, you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of administration and sales support activities.
- Deliver a broad range of office support services;
- Prepare presentations, documents and reports;
- Order office supplies and ensure upkeep of office;
- Act as a liaison with the Corporate headquarters in Montreal for anything related to inventory, price requests, procurement credit, etc.;
- Prepare quotes or support sales personnel in the preparation of quotes;
- Keep up office library and storage unit for samples;
- Fill out order forms for retail shops;
- Update boards at retailers;
- Wrap, deliver samples if needed;
- Manage some retailers;
- Support designers/decorators within showroom when required;
- CCD website check for updates;
- Providing other administrative support to the organization as needed.
- Diploma in a relevant field (administration, sales);
- 3 to 5 years of experience in functions related to administration, sales or customer service;
- Strong priority and time management skills;
- Rigour in terms of follow ups;
- Dynamism, communication skills and strong interpersonal skills in order to build external relations;
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel);
- Experience with ERP systems.