Service : Commercial Projects
Status : Permanent, full time
Location : 170 Tycos Drive, Toronto, ON
Supervisor : Sales Director, Commercial Projects
Reporting to the Sales Director, the representative is responsible for the management and promotion of the ceramic ventilated cladding with architects, technicians, engineers, contractors and promoters in order to consolidate the company’s position in the market. The technical representative is also responsible for supporting his customer base in the achievement of their projects.
- Consolidate existing customer base and develop a new clientele in the province of Ontario
- Manage Ceramic Ventilated cladding system projects in its entirety (from customer presentation to the installation)
- Assure technical and commercial representation of the ceramic ventilated cladding
- Support customers in terms of documentation, samples and training on the product
- Prepare customized client presentations (PowerPoint)
- Write offer of services
- Follow up on construction sites
- Build relationships with installators
- Actively participate in industry activities (associations, trade shows, etc.) ;
- Participate in internal tasks pertaining to the ventilated cladding market development and ensure regular CRM updates.
- Post-secondary degree/certificate in a relevant field or equivalent business experience
- 3 years of experience in representation of a technical product in the building industry
- Autonomy, resourceful, energy and a strong interest in sales
- Ability to communicate with a diverse professional clientele (architects, contractors, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills spoken and written
- Rigorous and meticulous
- Knowledge of computer software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Autocad;
- Valid driver’s licence (partially on the road).
- Ability to manage a tight schedule and priorities