Service : Commercial Projects
Status : Permanent, full time
Location : 170 Tycos Dr, North York, ON
Supervisor : Sales Director, Commercial Projects
Reporting to the Sales Director, the representative is responsible for the management and promotion of commercial projects with architects, designers, technicians, engineers, contractors and influencers in order to solidify the company’s position in the market. The representative is also responsible for supporting his/her customer base in the achievement of their projects.
- Present and promote Ceragres product offering to current and potential client base
- Identify business opportunities and use appropriate means to generate sales
- Build solid relationships within A&D community and other influencers in the market
- Support customers in terms of documentation, samples and training of Ceragres’ line of products
- Prepare and deliver customized client presentations proposals and contracts
- Identify and resolve client concerns,
- Follow through from specification to installation to ensure the completion of projects
- Actively participate in industry activities (associations, trade shows, etc.) ;
- Manage activities through Ceragres’ CRM tool
- Post-secondary degree/certificate in a relevant field or equivalent business experience
- 3 years of experience in representation to the A&D Community
- Autonomy, resourceful, energetic and winning attitude!
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to communicate with a diverse professional clientele (architects, designers, contractors, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills spoken and written
- Rigorous and meticulous
- Knowledge of computer software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s licence (partially on the road).
- Ability to manage a tight schedule and priorities