Service : Commercial Projects
Status : Permanent, full time
Location : London, Ontario
Supervisor : Sales Director
Reporting to the Sales Director, the representative is responsible for the management and promotion of the commercial projects with architects, technicians, engineers, contractors, promoters as well as retailers in order to consolidate the company’s position in the market. The representative is also responsible for supporting his customer base in the achievement of their projects.
- Identify business opportunities and use appropriate means to generate sales;
- Consolidate existing customer base and develop a new clientele in a specific territory Support customers in terms of documentation, samples and training on the product
- Prepare customized client presentations (PowerPoint)
- Write offer of services
- Follow up on construction sites
- Build relationships with installators
- Actively participate in industry activities (associations, trade shows, etc.) ;
- Participate in internal tasks pertaining to the porcelain tile market development and ensure regular CRM updates.
- Educate and train all retailers on technical specifications for new products
- Build and maintain relationships with retail clients
- Training course (architecture certificate or other) or relevant experience
- Previous sales experience to the A&D community
- Autonomy, resourceful, energy and a strong interest in sales
- Ability to communicate with a diverse professional clientele (architects, contractors, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills spoken and written
- Rigorous and meticulous
- Knowledge of computer software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s licence (partially on the road).
- Ability to manage a tight schedule and priorities