Service : Commercial Projects
Status : Permanent, full time
Location : Atlantic Canada
Supervisor : Sales Supervisor
Reporting to the Sales Supervisor, the representative is responsible for the management and promotion of the commercial projects with architects, technicians, engineers, contractors, promoters ias well as retailers n order to consolidate the company’s position in the market. The representative is also responsible for supporting his customer base in the achievement of their projects.
- Identify business opportunities and use appropriate means to generate sales;
- Consolidate existing customer base and develop a new clientele in a specific territory Support customers in terms of documentation, samples and training on the product
- Prepare customized client presentations (PowerPoint)
- Write offer of services
- Follow up on construction sites
- Build relationships with installators
- Actively participate in industry activities (associations, trade shows, etc.) ;
- Participate in internal tasks pertaining to the porcelain tile market development and ensure regular CRM updates.
- Educate and train all retailers on technical specifications for new products
- Build and maintain relationships with retail clients
- Training course (architecture certificate or other) or relevant experience
- Previous sales experience to the A&D community
- Autonomy, resourceful, energy and a strong interest in sales
- Ability to communicate with a diverse professional clientele (architects, contractors, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills spoken and written
- Rigorous and meticulous
- Knowledge of computer software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s licence (partially on the road).
- Ability to manage a tight schedule and priorities